Wednesday, April 6, 2011

do your chickens smile too?

From: Aaron C. Luke
To: cfg
smile
________________________________________
From: d
To: Aaron C. Luke
Subject: RE: (certified hugged)

Certified by whom? An impartial entity I presume? And who certifies their impartiality? A fourth party? In the limit, we would all simply certify each other—but why bother? Do chickens really enjoy hugs? I’d like to think so, but it is the sort of anthropomorphism that gets your face ripped off by a “smiley, happy” chimpanzee at the zoo. Do your chickens smile too? Good luck to you, my friend. Good luck to you.
________________________________________
From: Aaron C. Luke
To: d
Subject: RE: (certified hugged)

This is my farm spam for 2011. So please delete as appropriate.

This week I have extra free eggs as the restaurant that normally buys them didn’t sell as many. I want you to share them with any people you know on food stamps. My farm is a way for food-stamp-recipients to buy weekly produce straight from a farmer with their EBT card. I still have room for additional subscribers this year. I have amazing organic feed from Scratch & Peck in Bellingham. Scratch & Peck uses local organic grain growers for their food. My 18 chickens (and Ernie) get weekly hugs and have a grassy yard. Let me know if you would like a dozen.

+Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment